sexta-feira, setembro 23, 2011

Quero acreditar que um dia terei alguém a pôr esta música a tocar para dançar comigo!

Ladytron (oiçam a música e vejam a letra)

You've got me girl on the run around run around
You've got me all around town
You've got me girl on the run around
And it's getting me down, getting me down
Lady if you want to find a lover
Then you look no further
For I'm gonna be your only
Searching at the start of the season
And my only reason
Is that I'll get you

I'll find some way of connecting
Hiding my intention
Then I'll move up close to you
I'll use you and I'll confuse you
And then I'll lose you
Still you won't suspect me

Música: Roxy Music (mas a que vos coloco para ouvir é a versão dos Venus in Furs, gosto mais)

Letra: Bryan Ferry

Post Scriptum: A pessoa que comigo dançar a música terá que dizer depois da primeira parte da mesma "Do you jive?" :)

Nenhum comentário: