quinta-feira, setembro 30, 2010

Música para hoje (I love it)

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)
-
I was searching
You were on a mission
And our hearts combined like
A neutron star collision
-
I have nothing left to lose
You took your time to choose
Then we told each other
With no trace or fear that
-
Our love would be forever
And if we die, we die together
And I, I said never
'Cause our love would be forever
-
The world is broken
And halos fail to glisten
You try to make a difference
But no one wants to listen
-
Hail the preachers, fake and proud
Their doctrines will be cloud
Then they'll dissipate
Like snowflakes in an ocean
-
Love, is forever
And we'll die, we'll die together
And I, I said never
'Cause our love could be forever
-
Now, I've got nothing left to lose
You take your time to choose
I can tell you now
Without a trace of fear
-
That my love will be forever
And we'll die, we'll die together
And I, I said never
'Cause our love will be forever
-
Muse

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Grande Banda, Grande Musica...ainda por cima está incluida numa banda sonora mt boa, e um bom filme lool

Persona Naturale disse...

É k n tenhas dúvidas!
É mm linda!

Bjinhos